A huge thank you to everyone who came to our farewell last night. We gathered a bunch of our London friends together at Shillibeer’s Bar & Grill in North London to catch up and say goodbye.
We asked people to give us one piece of advice and here are some of their pearls of wisdom:
- Enjoy every moment
- Don’t drink and ride
- Remember to wash your hands
- Deep breaths and count to 69
- There’s always the option of turning it inside out
- You’re in this together
- As soon as you learn, move on
- Just think of a giant bear hug every time you’re about to cry, scream or throttle each other
- Talk to everyone, take their advice and enjoy the ride
- How you climb a mountain is more important than reaching the top
We also asked for one song from each person to make a playlist – it has turned out to be an eclectic collection, enjoy!
Apologies to Miranda, Sejal, Penny, Mike and Saphia for not being able to get your tracks on Spotify. I have added a different song by same artist where poss.